Skip to main content

cravings!!

I never thought I would know what cravings are, until I came here!! I miss the aroma, spices, freshness, natural food and everything related to that. Starts with coffee everyday, no matter how many flavours n varieties u get in coffee, u r not satisfied. The aroma of the filter coffee, the taste...mmm I cant tell u how good it is! You will realize that never in ur life u felt the same way towards coffee. And then comes the food, I would love to eat out on most of the occassions but not now! After the bday treat being so baddd :( I cant imagine myself venturing that again! Ofcourse there is a big difference here, there comes the veggie stuff. I have to say, they are the poor souls who can not believe something which is 100% veg is really veg. This makes it possible to dramatically change all veggie junta to 'super star chefs'. You get to see all frozen food, cut into pieces to make your job simple. But somehow you wont like to use the shortcuts this time. You prefer to buy the fresh ones and prepare them all by urself. Not to stop there, u start searching for only those restaurants which offer traditional country food. You will fall in love at first sight with that kinda places! Finally you will realize that the cravings have reached the saturation level and would be dying to return to your place. This place made me realize the importance of cravings n how powerful they are!! I thank this place which made me realize the value of something which we often criticize! It's like being in hostel for the first time in ur life. It's like missing ur mom's food in hostel!!

Comments

Raymond said…
Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR NOGADU the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! It was really like a dream but i was  so happy! you should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or call/whatsapp number:+2347010627760 he will help you out.

Popular posts from this blog

When act becomes expression

A recent experience of directing a drama with children opened up new perspectives to the mother and teacher in me. As I was pondering about the art of acting as someone in a story, it dawned upon me that children are born actors. Look around to see how natural it is for a young child to imitate others all the time, so well without any inhibition or filter. A child naturally lives in the other to understand what it means to be the other - it is profound learning, and hard work that they are doing. It is only later, through the years of growing up, we gain the ability to look at others as someone else from the self. Hence we grow the ability to empathise, that we can transform ourselves to feel what it means to be in others shoes and come back to the self - much like playing a role in a drama. As we grow, we invite many roles into our lives (father, mother, brother, son, aunt etc.) and juggle between acting in different roles. We act so well that we actually live in that role and

Perceiving Special & Ordinary

Last Saturday morning talk with parents was uplifting and I could visualise children growing deep in their connections. While we were discussing many things about how one could become more caring by being aware and more present, there was an interesting sharing by one of them. She said that how simple ideas are becoming revelations and it may appear to us that these ideas may or may not have a huge impact on life, given the broader perspective of how we all grew up. She expressed thanks to the current group of children, and that they are leading us to this state of enquiry. This was a thought-provoking share and thanks to her, it brought me back to my musings on why we do what we do today. I do not remember my mother or grandmother talking about showing care for my body or any of my cousins or to my own child. They simply did what they had to do. A daily ritual of Abhyangana snana from birth to at least next one year (or more) was more of an understood rhythm. Nobody discussed tha

Care - Extend it to where it is needed

Nothing is ever made to last forever, but we can make something better, extend its life, nourish it, nurture it and value it, so it is as good as lasting forever and as well becomes precious while it lasts. Isn't it? That saree, which was passed down from my grandmother is so precious. It is unique. I put an extra effort to keep it for longer. I wear it only on one of those rare occasions, rather the saree carries the definition on when it needs to be worn. I am mindful of how to clean it, fold it and place it in my wardrobe so it stays put well until the next time I get an opportunity to be with it. Same is the case with our own bodies. Babies have such supple, glowing and healthy looking skin. It gets wrinkled as we progress into old age. However we take all the steps to safeguard it and nourish it in every way possible. As my grandmother's saree and my own body is very unique, it comes naturally to me to care for them in a special way. It remains in my awareness that they